The Pocket R-CAT for Arrhythmias is the only reference / educational tool that provides 41 scaled six-second rhythm strips that contain the main identifying criteria listed below each rhythm.
Part # 3110
- Contains 41 six-second strips all calibrated to the exact size as an EKG printout
- Calibrated red boxes to measure heart rate and all cardiac intervals
- Can be marked and erased with a dry erase marker for staff and patient education
- Unique, double-sided laminated panels that can easily be folded to fit in any pocket
- Gives medical personnel the confidence to accurately interpret EKG rhythms