This bundle includes the Pocket R-CAT - 12 for STEMI + EKG Badge - Universal
The Pocket R-CAT - 12 for STEMI 2nd Edition features:
- 3.25 x 6.75 inches
- Right Bundle Branch Block
- Left Bundle Branch Block
- Cardiac Axis
- Reciprocal Changes
- 12 lead EKG changes associated with myocardial Ischemia, Injury and Infarction
- A new convenient size that fits in a scrub or lab coat pocket
- Unique, double-sided panels that can be folded and refolded quickly
- A laminated surface that can be marked and erased for repeated use
- A new tool for heart rate and interval measurements
- A new unique, reversible Baseline Window tool for viewing and comparing patient's EKG
The R-CAT EKG Badge features:
- Can be used for both EKG rhythm strips and 12 lead EKG analysis
- About the same size as an average ID badge or credit card.
- Can be worn with a lanyard, clipped behind your ID badge or carried in your pocket for rapid EKG analysis.
- Badge is durable and flexible for long wear and can be wiped clean with disinfectant.
- Use the reversible, see-through baseline window to look for ST changes or significant Q-Waves.