The Pocket R-CAT for Arrhythmias is the only reference / educational tool that provides 40 scaled six-second rhythm strips that contain the main identifying criteria listed below each rhythm.
Part # 3110
- Contains 40 six-second strips all calibrated to the exact size as an EKG printout
- 2nd Edition - Now includes Normal Sinus Comparison Strip which can be flipped over to compare to other rhythms
- Calibrated red boxes to measure Heart Rate, PR, QT and QRS intervals
- Can be marked and erased with a dry erase marker for staff and patient education
- Unique, double-sided laminated panels that can easily be folded to fit in any pocket
- Gives medical personnel the confidence to accurately interpret EKG rhythms