This bundle includes the Pocket R-CAT for Arrhythmias + the EKG Badge - Universal
Part # 3250
The Pocket R-CAT for Arrhythmias 2nd Edition features:
- Contains 40 six-second strips all calibrated to the exact size as an EKG printout
- 2nd Edition - Now includes Normal Sinus Comparison Strip which can be flipped over to compare to other rhythms
- Calibrated red boxes to measure Heart Rate, PR, QT and QRS intervals
- Can be marked and erased with a dry erase marker for staff and patient education
- Unique, double-sided laminated panels that can easily be folded to fit in any pocket
- Gives medical personnel the confidence to accurately interpret EKG rhythms
The R-CAT EKG Badge features:
- Can be used for both EKG rhythm strips and 12 lead EKG analysis
- About the same size as an average ID badge or credit card.
- Can be worn with a lanyard, clipped behind your ID badge or carried in your pocket for rapid EKG analysis.
- Badge is durable and flexible for long wear and can be wiped clean with disinfectant.
- Use the reversible, see-through baseline window to look for ST changes or significant Q-Waves.